Saturday, November 3, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!‏


  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!‏

9/12/12
HEATHER!!!
BUON COMPLEANNO!!!!!
 
I wish I could be in your presence to make your favorite meal for you today!!!! Heather you are the greatest thing in the world! Words can't even express how thankful I am for you and everything you did for me in Verona. I love you my darling and am forever greatful for your example of faith, strength, and LIVING the gospel! I miss you like crazy and hope you are having a great time in the US or  having a fabulous time in Verona if you are back!
 
Sorry this is so quick, but just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! Have the best day and eat some gelato to celebrate ;) (that is if you are in Italy of course ;) otherwise icecream will do! )
 
Con tanto amore,
 
Sorella Nilson  

No comments:

Post a Comment