Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Miracle of the week:

Just a quick update for the week... Sorry I don't have time to write more! I did go to Rimini this week for an exchange... it was awesome!

Miracle of the week: On Thursday we went and had a lesson with our investigator Daniella. It was our second lesson. We gave her the book of Mormon on monday and by thursday when we went back she was in second Nephi! She told us about her experiences she had as a result of reading the Book of Mormon and praying... Monday she was literally desparate... she was out of money, almost out of food and didn't know what to do. We promised she would see miracles if she did what we told her to do. Thursday she called us in the morning... she had found work and her ex-husband paid his child support! That night She was beaming as she talked about how she had taught her 11 year old son to pray the correct way and he had asked for these things and Heavenly Father answered their prayers right away! It was amazing!! We extended the baptismal invite at the end of the lesson and she said yes!!! She is so amazing!

I talked in church on Sunday. After I read Seth and Chads emails last week I realized chad has already talked 5 times in his ward so I didn't feel so bad for myself ;) But I used what chad talked to his ward about for my talk... the importance of Reading the book of mormon and Praying to know it is true... It works miracles... look at Daniella!

I love you all! Have a wonderful week!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment